Date: 21 June 2019 | Time: 10am – 6pm | Venue: Gran Via Convention Centre 5
Theme: Nonwovens Manufacturing Processes for the 21st Century: More Flexible, More Efficient, More Sustainable
ITMA will jointly organise the Nonwovens Forum @ ITMA 2019 with the International Association for the Nonwovens and Related Industries (EDANA).
- Launched in 2015, the forum aims to share insights and engage the following industry players:
- Textile and garment producers upgrading to nonwovens production
- Nonwovens manufacturers investing in innovative and sustainable technologies and raw materials
- Retailers and brand owners exploring the latest trends and technologies
DELEGATE REGISTRATION & FEES
Past forum speakers & delegates
- Targeted to companies initiating in the nonwoven production
- Companies already engaged in nonwovens/ high value manufacturing focusing on recycling (technologies and raw materials
Andritz, Clariant, Beijing Origin Water Membrane Technology, Deakin University, Dilo, Felix Schoeller Group, Fruit of the Loom, Garware-wall Ropes Limited, Kaytech Engineered Fabrics, Kelheim Fibres, Nike Inc, Oerlikon Manmade Fibers, Pulcra Chemicals, Stora Enso Oyj , The University of Tennessee, Unifrax and more… Delegate registration & fees
The forum is open only to ITMA 2019 exhibitors and registered visitors. Click here to register now.
|Category* ||Fees** |
|Delegates and presenters ||€ 128 |
|ITMA 2019 Supporting Organisation members ||€ 108 |
* VAT at prevailing rate to be added if applicable. ** Includes light lunch & tea breaks.
SPONSOR THE ITMA-EDANA NONWOVENS FORUM
Limited sponsorship opportunities are available. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a customised package.
For enquiries, please email email@example.com.
Jointly organised by: