ITMA 2019 space application deadline has passed. New applicants will be put on a waiting list and may not be guaranteed a stand. Before submitting, please read the ITMA 2019 "General Regulations". Legal Notification: The ITMA 2019 General Regulations have been updated. Click here for updates.
ITMA Stand Space Rental Package
16 services are included in the stand space rental charge:
- Handling of exhibits during set-up and dismantling
- Fees for customs clearance handling for shipments consigned to the official on-site logistics contractor
- Insurance of exhibits against normal exhibition risks
- Provision of power connection and main switch
- One single phase, 6amp (24 hours), connection per stand
- Electricity for machinery, lighting and domestic use
- Water for the operation of machinery exhibits
- Conveyance and storage of exhibitors’ empty packing materials
- Conveyance and storage of auxiliary devices and materials
- Removal of demonstration waste
- Cleaning of stands
- Exhibition catalogue entry
- Exhibitor badges
- Parking passes
- Wi-Fi access
- Music copyright licensing
Note: Please refer to the General Regulations, Article A11 for full details of the Services and exceptions.
For enquiries, please contact email@example.com.